Fall Cakes

I have had 3 more cakes in the last month. 



17. Red Velvet Cake (this cake was eaten a little earlier than #17, I just forgot to count it)

We had visitors last month and had the most wonderful time with them. Although ice cream was the dessert of choice during their time here, we did have a Nothing But Bundt Cake Red Velvet. It was so good and tasted great with the ice cream!! VG


18. Chai Pumpkin Cake

Half Baked Harvest does it again! This was so good. I kinda had a fail on the icing. (It still tasted good but didn't stay on the cake well for me.) I made it more like a glaze than a frosting... VG


19. Vanilla Bundt Cake

This was a remake cake. It is fast and easy to make. We did change it up by adding chocolate frosting. It was a really good combo. My chocolate frosting recipe was another hit from my gardening friend Judy. VG


It's Thanksgiving break and the kids are home for the next 4 weeks + Christmas break so we will most definitely be baking. We tried Martha Stewart Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cookies last week and I have pumpkin pie and pecan bars on my radar for Thanksgiving. Tis the season for treats!!!


Comments

Popular Posts