Baking Cake Four

Cake 4 was a cake that I made using a recipe from Half Baked Harvest. I've tried a few of her recipes and they have been wonderful. May I recommend making her chicken and rice casserole (with the addition of potato chips on top before serving) Her instagram page is beautiful and makes all meals look like a dream. 
Anyway, Judy, my amazing baking friend, bought me my first bundt cake pan this summer so I had to try to make a bundt cake. My family and I decided to try a pumpkin cake. 

This cake was VG. Definitely going to make this cake again in the Fall. The maple glaze was so good, we wanted to lick it off the plate. The only downside was that we had to refrigerate it so I couldn't store it inside my cake plate. I can't wait to try another recipe from HBH. 

Comments

Popular Posts