Going to the beach
I did not pack a coat. We were going to the beach. So of coarse it snowed. It hadn't snowed since the last time I was there (2 years ago).
Yes, it is true, it did snow. Natalie and I made due of it and enjoyed our time with family! We played hard, ate well and explored. It was our first time traveling together and she was amazing. We walked the airports and loved being on planes. I think she is full of adventure! The Pool's were great hosts and planned an eventful trip that by the end we couldn't believe a whole week had past. Natalie learned all kinds of fun activities that she had never experienced before.
They took her to a gym and played on all new equipment and climbed all over the place!
The boys showed Natalie how to use paint!
She was a beautiful artist.
They took her to the aquarium and showed her Turtles, Sea Horses, Sharks, Anemones, and horseshoe crabs.
Jump, climb, jump...
We can hold hands and do it together!!
I often talk about my sisters abilities to plan parties and she again did an amazing job with Valentine's day. They had card boxes, sensory tubs, necklaces, and sweet treats!
The cake went along with her Valentine to the kids. It was a shovel that said, "I dig you" and the cake was a dirt cake ( crushed Oreos and vanilla pudding) with candy worms. The kids went digging! Natalie went to town on the cake! (surprising I know)
Thanks for a fun week to play with the Pools! We miss you!
(We also went to the library for the first time too. I have so many pictures on my phone that I can't access yet so these were all the activities that we had pictures of with the camera!)
Yes, it is true, it did snow. Natalie and I made due of it and enjoyed our time with family! We played hard, ate well and explored. It was our first time traveling together and she was amazing. We walked the airports and loved being on planes. I think she is full of adventure! The Pool's were great hosts and planned an eventful trip that by the end we couldn't believe a whole week had past. Natalie learned all kinds of fun activities that she had never experienced before.
They took her to a gym and played on all new equipment and climbed all over the place!
The boys showed Natalie how to use paint!
She was a beautiful artist.
The boys showed her how to sit on a potty.
Relax in the sunshine. If the sun did shine :)
They took her to the aquarium and showed her Turtles, Sea Horses, Sharks, Anemones, and horseshoe crabs.
Jump, climb, jump...
We can hold hands and do it together!!
I often talk about my sisters abilities to plan parties and she again did an amazing job with Valentine's day. They had card boxes, sensory tubs, necklaces, and sweet treats!
The cake went along with her Valentine to the kids. It was a shovel that said, "I dig you" and the cake was a dirt cake ( crushed Oreos and vanilla pudding) with candy worms. The kids went digging! Natalie went to town on the cake! (surprising I know)
Thanks for a fun week to play with the Pools! We miss you!
(We also went to the library for the first time too. I have so many pictures on my phone that I can't access yet so these were all the activities that we had pictures of with the camera!)

We loved being able to see the Pools too! Those pictures are so sweet! I love how all the kids are so active and talented already =)
ReplyDelete