Home for the Holidays
We are all home for the next few days so we are getting excited about Christmas. To really brighten the Christmas spirit is has been snowing all day. It is the most snow we have had since I have lived in this house. Natalie got dressed in all her gear to explore the snow. She didn't want to touch anything until Redford forced some snow on her gloves. She loved it!
This set of photos were actually taken yesterday in round 1 of the snow storm.
The snowflakes just keep getting larger! Cody is determined to live in the mountains one day so at least he is getting a little taste of it today. It is seriously just beautiful outside.
And I also wanted to show you all our Christmas tree this year. It is huge and I love it. We didn't add many ornaments this year because we weren't sure how wondering little minds would do with a tree but she has been amazing.
This is the DIY yarn wreath that I made this year. I want all decor in yarn and felt right now. It is simple to work with and classy looking in the end. I really want to make some yarn trees next year.
I know I have said it a few times, but seriously it is dumping snow right now...

Comments
Post a Comment