YUM, Pumpkin

This time of year all I want is pumpkin goodness...

1. Pumpkin Pie - craved it so bad we went to the store and bought a pie, with a cool whip. Then ate it in 2 days. Delish.

2. Pumpkin bread - My roommate, Jessica, makes the best and we had a chance to be together this Fall where she shared some with me. I got lucky that she baked me some with Chocolate chips inside. I got even more lucky that Cody was going out of town so I ate most of it all by myself.

3. Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting - This was my project today, to Welcome my BIL home tomorrow.  The thought of them just made my mouth water so I figured I better do something about it. I also wanted to lick the entire bowl of frosting afterwards because it was just so yummy!


 Here is my little pumpkin:)





Comments

Popular Posts