My enemy


The Ant.



1066f01.gif
 photo found on 
http://www.extension.umn.edu/distribution/housingandclothing/m1166.html



They always come crawling around in the summer time and for some reason they lurk on the side of my house. We try everything to get them to find a new hang out but for some reason they think we are a fun family. Well, last night the ventured inside. I can't help but stand at the door and try and squash them as they enter. It doesn't work, and it drives me insane. Every time I walk by I try and count how many new ants have entered. (I also keep a spray bottle of vinegar by the door and spray the area over and over, drown the suckers.) They better be gone in the morning, or else....


We are trying powder, spray and ant bomb bate, so if they are still here next week, I will be pulling my hair out.

On another note, Happy spring weather finally. We planted pots and mowed the lawn today and it is a little paradise in my backyard!

Comments

  1. Try coffee grounds. It worked for us once. Then it didn't work once too :) It is a cheap and safe way to try to get those buggers to stay away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts