Moving around


I just asked Cody how Natalie moved across the floor. He said "I don't know."

Did we miss her first crawl? Cody was lying on the floor, watching baseball and drinking a beer. Ha! We are in full fan mode in this house. We will be watching baseball every night for the next 7 months. How could we be so lucky. It is a good thing I actually decided to enjoy the games!


(We are pretty sure she just rolled her way over so don't worry we didn't really miss her move forward. She has also become an expert in crawling backwards. Which means she is getting closer!)

Comments

  1. It won't be long and she will be off to the races. Enjoy those games now, because once she starts crawling it's going to be hard to just sit and watch:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random baseball sidenote-I like Albert Pujols, saw him on 60 minutes. Seems like a great person...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts