How much is it worth?



To have class. By the pool. (After having a baby...)



We are preparing for a beach trip and I need a new suit but am having a hard time deciding what to buy. Both of these suits are well over $100.00, but they have the right look. The look I want to have. The sophisticated, stylish look. An adult, older feel but not "I'm a mom" look.



pictures courtesy of J. Crew Online

Comments

  1. Worth it. I think bathing suits are one place it is definitely worth it, especially being a mom after having a baby. Check out Anthropologie too if you want to spend lots of money:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letia is right! You will not want to be poolside if you don't have the right suit! It will be worth every penny when you feel relaxed poolside and stylish! I always wear a coverup to the beach because I do NOT have a new suit, but all my pre-mom suits! Scary! Plus keep in mind with kids you spend a lot of time in the backyard in the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both. I definitely agree that a new suit is necessary for a new Mom. I have been looking for one too, but haven't found anything bargain priced that looks this classy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts