Wedding Day
I love weddings! Cody and I have been married for 4 years today. Every year I get out our wedding album and think of all the details during that time in our lives. It is amazing to think about how much has happened in the last 4 years and what other changes could occur throughout our lifetime. Married with dog and baby... wow.
2010
Anyway, to go along with the fact that yes, I had a great wedding(at least I think so)... I love all weddings. I often times think of how I can be involved in weddings for the rest of my life. Could I be a planner? photographer? DJ? Flowers? I think about who in my life still has a wedding ahead of them so that I can go to their wedding! Funny I know. In order to live my dream of being apart of weddings I love going to wedding photographers blogs. They show all the details of the wedding as well as showcase the bride and groom in there most glamorous moments.
You can find links on my sidebar to 2 photographers websites I frequent daily to see the latest wedding trends. (Audrey Hannah who shot a friends wedding here in town and Gabriel Ryan who shot a friend from colleges wedding in Cali)
If you have any suggestions on a wedding blog I am missing out on please let me know! Ha!

Comments
Post a Comment