New Year... New Design

This is the year of the planner.

My sweet mother got my sister and I planners this year and I intend to write something in it everyday. I am going to use it to get organized and have short journal notes. Lucky for Natalie (I think)! We will know when she woke, what she ate, when she took a bath, who she met, and so on. I do plan on also fitting in some notes about me too (what I read, what I wore, where I shopped or had lunch, when I worked...) That is the beauty of the planner, lots of room to write.

Anyway, I am also going to try and blog more about all my interests (since that was what this blog was originally going to be about) and not just my day to day with family (which I of coarse with continue to post on).

I changed the layout of the blog to start the year with the hot color of 2011 Honeysuckle Pink! Look for it, because it will be everywhere you go. I think gray will continue to be trendy too.

PANTONE 2011 COLOR OF THE YEAR

Pantone Color of the Year 2011: Honeysuckle

The main blog pic is a highlight from last year, a garden pot in Laguna Beach during our California vacation. Darla's birthday cake homemade by miss June is on the side and a beautiful morning at the beach in my favorite place Santa Barbara.


Comments

  1. Nice redesign Christa! I'm trying to diversify my blog topics as well this year. We will see :) Hope your new year is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts