Before meets After: Living Room
THE BEFORE:
The original plan was to flip the bookcase on its side and use that as the TV stand and then get rid of the TV cabinet all together. But unfortunately we still have the old school heavy TV and it didn't fit on the stand. (We almost sprung for a flat screen but knew that wouldn't be affordable or a good way to spend our money at this point. Did I mention the TV still works great.)
THE AFTER:
So far I am liking the change. It gives Nat and I plenty of space to play. Cody and I can both see the TV too. We are also using the chair a lot these days so we have a better view of the TV from there too. Redford also seems to have taken a liking to it immediately. (He was a little out of sorts while piles and furniture were being thrown about the house.)

Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI like it alot !! It looks like a bigger room. Good Job
ReplyDelete