Twenty Three. Guests
Today I am thankful for guests coming into town. I love visiting with friends and family. Cody and I really enjoy hosting people and showing them all the fun local hot spots. We love talking, having tapas, drinking coffee, drinking wine... whatever the occasion may be with guests. This week we have lots of friends and family coming to town for Thanksgiving and it is so fun to have them all meet Natalie for the first time.
Twenty Four. Patience
Today I am thankful for patience. It is something that I work really hard at trying to be calm, patient and loving. Thank goodness my husband (and my parents) helps me with this.
Tomorrow is the big day and I am ready to put on my Turkey eating (pie loving, potato and stuffing connoisseur) pants! I hope to eat at our planned meal location, Cody's families and sneak a snack at my parents house. YES PLEASE!! May you all be thankful tomorrow for God's amazing grace and love.

Comments
Post a Comment