November Thanks
One. Family
Cody and I have recently started our family and it is so wonderful to wake up each day to a loving family. Cody is an amazing husband and dad (to the baby and the dog. Ha!) We are so blessed to have our little one be such a great baby with an amazing smile (new this week!)
Two. Family
Yes, I know I said family for one but this one means the families that we came from. My parents have been such great role models for us as parents and a great support as we start this new journey. I am so thankful that they live close. Also, I have two great sisters that are my best friends.
Three. Friends
To start this festive season we had our first Thanksgiving feast with the Dobson's. They prepared an amazing meal, complete with pumpkin pie. It was so nice to catch up and share our day to day adventures with one another. We finished the night watching the final game of the World Series which is always a favorite thing for Cody. What a blessing to have fellowship amongst friends!
Four. Redford
Yes, I know he gets his own day. He has been the best dog. He loves the baby and is being so patient. When he gets attention he thrives on it. He loves just being with us (well, mostly Cody but he survives the days with me). I love the curls on his chest that makes him look like a lion.
Five. Latte
My favorite morning drink (and afternoon, or evening. HA! I guess that is why I am thankful for them). I am thankful for the taste of the latte as well as the caffeine in a latte (after a long night you just crave one). And better yet when you can sit and drink a latte to take time to relax and enjoy the moment. Cody and I had the opportunity to walk with the baby down to the local coffee shop and just sit outside and enjoy the afternoon sun drinking our lattes. It was glorious!

Comments
Post a Comment