Eighteen. Reliable Car
Today I am thankful for a reliable car. Much like the Subaru Love campaign, I love my car! It is the car we use whenever we go anywhere longer than downtown and is now the car we always take the baby places. I try and keep it clean but most of the time it looks like I live in it. I hope to one day take it on a long road trip to California or to visit my sister, but for now I enjoy driving to the garden and pile plants in it or to the mountains (Cody driving) on the snow packed roads.
I also want to give our second car (once the Granny wagon now the Coyote) recognition for also being awesome. It is NEVER going to die on us and will most likely be Natalie's first car!! We will have to Zing it out with stickers or something to bring it into her generation.
We are thankful to be able to freely go to and from where we need to go safely and comfortably.

Comments
Post a Comment