Preperation
Here is a little of how we spent the weekend! How do all the gadgets work?
Cody tested out the Ergo Baby carrier, with one of Baby Gore's favorite JellyCat animals as a stand in baby. We are becoming anxious and taking on all kinds of projects.
Cody (I think doing his own nesting. Ha!) took out the fitzers and cedar tree in the front yard too. It is amazing how different this makes the house look. It is awesome.
I have not revealed an after yet, because we aren't sure what we want to do with the area...but I will do a Before meets After at some point. I continued on photo projects and nursery projects. We are almost ready to reveal that too, but are wait for the rug to arrive next week! (the one you all voted on! See the winner soon.)
We have also been spending lots of time with my sisters babies! They are so fun to play with and a wonderful way to spend the day. Here are pics of the boys with Uncle John!

Comments
Post a Comment