Before meets After: backyard reveal

I know that you all have viewed a post on the shed going down, but now we have a garden in this area with sod. The backyard is almost complete. For my birthday I got a hydrangea bush and a bird bath to complete the look. It is turning into a little oasis in our backyard. I am so thankful to have a wonderful home and yard!

Here is the before picture again:




Here is the garden reveal:



Don't forget to check out Cody's sod! We let Redford be free on the new sod after a few weeks of growth and he absolutely loves new sod. He goes right to the edge and rolls all around then lays on his back for a while.







Unfortunately then he started using as his new spot to kill the grass, so Cody tried following him with a water bucket to wash the nitrogen away.Ha! This was hilarious and I tried to get a photo but never did. We put fences up today to regrow the sod. It is also really funny that he is intimidated to jump a 1 foot garden fence. I also wanted to show off some of my good looking pots. They are thriving with the weather we have been having lately!






Comments

Popular Posts