Which One
The Pebble rug is modern, matches the room and remains neutral to change into a different room in the future. It does have the white running through it so could it show dirt too easily?
This rug is available now, Major plus!

Photo from CB2
The Floral Rug is modern print, a lighter gray (will it show more dirt?), matches the room, is definitely only available for a girls room. (but she could grow with it too!) This rug is available end of August so we won't have instant gratification.

Photo from West Elm
They are about the same price so that is not an issue. It is really only about design.
I like the floral one (big surprise I know)
ReplyDeleteJune
I like the floral design best. Your nursery will look so nice with either. Jason said he likes the dots. Decisions, decisions.
ReplyDeleteWe took an office poll. Randi likes the pebble rug and I like the floral rug :)
ReplyDeleteI would have to go with the flowers. Both are very fun choices. I can't wait to see the nursery when it is all finished!
ReplyDeleteI love the floral one! Ashley agrees!
ReplyDelete