Summer is a lot more fun when...
1. The sun is shining. (We had a slow start, but now it is just beautiful)
2. The noise of the fan gets turned off because your AC works!!! Yes, we got our AC up and running. This means no more fans 24/7 and the crickets don't keep you up in the night. I miss the morning birds, but can open the window after I awaken.
3. The Watermelon is sliced, YUM! YUM!
4. The Rockies are winning! Go Brad Hawpe! Cody will have gone to a few games now. I haven't made an appearance yet.
5. Your clothes fit. Lets just say I am about ready to post some pics of the prego belly. I am getting round and no longer fit into any of my regular shirts (pants have been gone for a few weeks now, thank goodness for sun dresses...although I feel like there is a bowling bowl in the dress, HA!)
2. The noise of the fan gets turned off because your AC works!!! Yes, we got our AC up and running. This means no more fans 24/7 and the crickets don't keep you up in the night. I miss the morning birds, but can open the window after I awaken.
3. The Watermelon is sliced, YUM! YUM!
4. The Rockies are winning! Go Brad Hawpe! Cody will have gone to a few games now. I haven't made an appearance yet.
5. Your clothes fit. Lets just say I am about ready to post some pics of the prego belly. I am getting round and no longer fit into any of my regular shirts (pants have been gone for a few weeks now, thank goodness for sun dresses...although I feel like there is a bowling bowl in the dress, HA!)

Comments
Post a Comment