Real Party: Wedding Shower
This weekend I attended my roommate from college's bridal shower. It was a High Tea shower in honor of her. (She loves, loves hot tea!) The details matched the theme perfectly.

The food (actually made by the bride) was wonderful breads, tea sandwiches (salmon, chicken salad, ham and cheese), and fruit.

The dessert were delicious cakes, carrot and chocolate with Oreo cookie, and are the only cakes for the festivities. The groom is a cookie fan and requested cookies at the wedding instead of cake.

I made these flower arrangements for all the tables. (as well as the one above with me and the bride)

Chocolate covered almonds were the favors given out at the end! YUM!

It was a beautiful shower to celebrate this special bride.
This weekend I attended my roommate from college's bridal shower. It was a High Tea shower in honor of her. (She loves, loves hot tea!) The details matched the theme perfectly.
The food (actually made by the bride) was wonderful breads, tea sandwiches (salmon, chicken salad, ham and cheese), and fruit.
The dessert were delicious cakes, carrot and chocolate with Oreo cookie, and are the only cakes for the festivities. The groom is a cookie fan and requested cookies at the wedding instead of cake.
I made these flower arrangements for all the tables. (as well as the one above with me and the bride)
Chocolate covered almonds were the favors given out at the end! YUM!
It was a beautiful shower to celebrate this special bride.

Comments
Post a Comment