Happy Father's day!


We had a great time celebrating my Dad last night with a BBQ feast and a fun game of Bag-O (Corn hole?). My dad was amazingly good, getting the bag right in the hole without even touching the board. He won every game!



I made my dad a fab peach pie, first of the season! (I actually used frozen Palisades so it was really yummy!) I can't wait for the next months of fresh fruit and especially peaches for pies!

(I didn't know they were doing this to my belly. Ha!)




Today is also my sister and her husband's FIRST anniversary! What a fun year we have had with them. Hope they enjoyed their first year with more great things to come for them. Their puppy is such a joy to have close to Redford. Can't wait to see what is next for them! Congrats on 1 year!




Comments

Popular Posts