Cut and Paste


Tonight I started to finish photo albums. The ones I started years ago that had the pictures sitting in the back of the book and the extra pages loose. I love pictures and having hard copies of them. It's fun to cut shapes or crop the person out in the background. I miss photos. Yes, I take a million pictures but they all get lost inside the computer and they don't get hand labeled with misspelled captions. HA! (this is common in all of my albums)

Anyway, tonight I finished:
-An album that went from my Senior year of high school to first semester of college
-Spring Break 05 (SB and SLO)


Still to come:
-A major wedding overhaul (showers, bachelorette, wedding, honeymoon) with all the momentous and cards too. This one is going to take a while...(I know we have been married for over 3 years!Ha!)
-Shutterfly of 2009
-A homemade baby book --I really liked the one featured in Younghouselove.com

These projects are ones I really want to accomplish simply because I know they will no longer be a priority after September. I would rather have albums in a box easy to flip through then all the pics scattered in a box with no labels or order.

Comments

  1. Good Luck! It will be worth it...you better get started, September isn't far from now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts