All Stitched Up

Upon arriving home today, Cody came to the door and said, "I need to go to the ER."

I thought, what? I walked in the house to homemade salsa, meat on the stove cooking, and half an avocado sliced open. While slicing the avocado he sliced his hand. Yikes!

We had invited my Dad over to dinner (he is bachin' it for a while) and he pulled up a few minutes after me. So we put him to work on dinner's finishing touches while we went to the ER. They were pretty fast (only about and hour and 15 minutes) and he had to get 4 stitches in his hand.

Came home to a great dinner and the table was even set. Thanks everyone! We had wonderful tacos. Cody was pretty happy to hear that the Doc said no dish duty tonight.

But for the record, Cody is so mad. HA!

Comments

  1. So sorry Code !! But did you get to watch the Rockies pitch a no hitter ???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts