Over the Weekend


Santa Barbara...My love!


It was so nice to be back in SB. I thought that I had forgotten my way around, but as soon as we arrived it was like I never left. What a beautiful, amazing destination. The food, the beach, the weather, sooo perfect. Love every aspect.


We immediately went to our favorite spot, Butterfly beach as soon as we arrived and it was even more perfect with Blenders in hand. The rain storm had produced amazing waves for all the surfers so we had quite a show to watch. The water crashed all the way onto the wall.

Later that evening we got together with Cody's baseball buddy Grant and his wife Julia. They are currently living in Santa Barbara and so it was nice to visit and catch up on all the latest. Cody and Grant got to see other baseball friends during the alumni weekend. Well worth the trip just to see the school!


The next few days we, of course, ate at all the places we couldn't stop thinking about (El Citio, Jeannies, Sambo's, Palazzios, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf...) and we also got to visit with lots of friends. I even got to see Kerstin hard at work. (Ha! It was so fun to surprise her at the Biltmore wall.)

Comments

Popular Posts