In Sunny California
Above: Lime tree growing in the back yard. Right next to (Below:) the fresh lemons to which we had fresh squeezed lemonade all week. June has an amazing back yard garden. It is so beautiful and nice to just sit back and relax in (when it is not raining.HA! Yes, we were visiting during the rain storms.)
Target of course is the best store on earth, but look at these carts. SO modern, it made the whole experience a new one, like I had never been there before!
Thanks for taking us directly to In and Out as soon as we arrived. It was the best. We were the first customers of the day I think. (there was no line...) We picnicked in the living room since it was raining. I knew this was going to be a great trip.

cute I sure enjoyed the visit
ReplyDelete