Everyday advice
I got the most perfect gift (among many Thanks everyone!!) for Christmas this year from my father in law.
The Shopaholic's Daily Calendar
I was very excited thinking that it would give me insiders tips about the best shopping. Well, so far (I am only 6 days in) I think it is going to be a fun year of tips. I thought I would share a tip once a week! YA!
"Fashion is not only supposed to make women beautiful, but to reassure them, to give them confidence, to allow them to come to terms with themselves." - Yves St. Lauren
On the same note did everyone know that Anderson Cooper's (hottie on AC360 aired on CNN) mother is Gloria Vanderbilt.
The Shopaholic's Daily Calendar
I was very excited thinking that it would give me insiders tips about the best shopping. Well, so far (I am only 6 days in) I think it is going to be a fun year of tips. I thought I would share a tip once a week! YA!
"Fashion is not only supposed to make women beautiful, but to reassure them, to give them confidence, to allow them to come to terms with themselves." - Yves St. Lauren
On the same note did everyone know that Anderson Cooper's (hottie on AC360 aired on CNN) mother is Gloria Vanderbilt.

Do people even know who Gloria Vanderbilt is??? Good thing I know who Anderson Cooper is...
ReplyDelete