The Sing Off

I have a cold. A knock your socks off cold. So since I have been down for the count this week I discovered a new show, The Sing Off. It is a week long special that has got me hooked. Nick Lachey ( yes, Jessica's X and star of 98 degrees) is the host, and yes, he is cheesy but the show is fantastic. I am cheering for the Beelsebubs!

Also, as I have been watching a lot of TV, I like this radio shack holiday commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgBvXsYxDbM

It is hard to find good holiday spots. Other ones I enjoy are the Gap Cheer ads (they have cheers you can send to people on the website!) and I also love the new Target ads. They are so different than last years campaign. No other retailer did anything like them which makes them easier to watch too.  Hopefully I feel better soon so I can get off of the couch and do something more productive than analyzing advertising.  Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts