It's beginning to look a lot like...
Christmas!
It finally snowed more than 1 inch here. It is cold and perfect. We are sitting in the house with Christmas music and blankets. I love relaxing in a snow storm. Redford loves running around in the snow and burying his face. (He looks like Santa!) Here he is enjoying the yard!
We also got Kalem all dressed up in his winter gear last week to go to lunch! He was so cute all bundled up. I think he liked wearing his hat and gloves. Wendy and I both wore funny hats too.
Hope that we continue to have snow up until Christmas! It really helped me find my Christmas spirit!
It finally snowed more than 1 inch here. It is cold and perfect. We are sitting in the house with Christmas music and blankets. I love relaxing in a snow storm. Redford loves running around in the snow and burying his face. (He looks like Santa!) Here he is enjoying the yard!
We also got Kalem all dressed up in his winter gear last week to go to lunch! He was so cute all bundled up. I think he liked wearing his hat and gloves. Wendy and I both wore funny hats too.
Hope that we continue to have snow up until Christmas! It really helped me find my Christmas spirit!

Comments
Post a Comment