Gobble, Gobble
This is what Jake said to Redford last night as he was leaving our house. It was too Cute! He is a little two year old that loves Redford. He came inside just to say hello. And then on an attempt to tour the house he ran into our bedroom and face planted himself onto the dog bed coming up full of hair. Ha! Jake got plenty of licks in the 5 minutes he was here. Redford wore himself out in that time and slept for the rest of the night.
It is a good thing that I am not in charge of cooking the entire meal! Oops...
Can't wait to eat (pumpkin pie) and share the day with family. I love starting the day with a parade! May you all count your blessings today.
It is a good thing that I am not in charge of cooking the entire meal! Oops...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments
Post a Comment