Sweet days of fall
I really love breads and scones that you can eat with tea and coffee. It just makes the entire experience that much better. Problem: Breads usually sink in the middle when I make them...Solution: Keep baking! This time the Strawberry Tea bread turned out perfect. I really preferred baking in small 6" bread pans. It seemed like it was easier to tell when they were finished and you can give them to friends and family. The bread was amazing! YUM.
And yes I did cool the bread on a pizza pan (thanks for the idea Wendy) because I need to invest in a cooling rack.
Here is a cute picture of our nephew Tristan. He was really cute in these overalls. He came over to our house and we enjoyed playing with him. He is growing so fast.

Redford is always sweet and here is proof! He fell asleep on Cody's feet.

He also loved so much playing in the leaves this weekend. We had really great weather and took advantage by cleaning up the yard! This was round 1 of ? (We have a lot of huge trees.)


Here is a cute picture of our nephew Tristan. He was really cute in these overalls. He came over to our house and we enjoyed playing with him. He is growing so fast.

Redford is always sweet and here is proof! He fell asleep on Cody's feet.
He also loved so much playing in the leaves this weekend. We had really great weather and took advantage by cleaning up the yard! This was round 1 of ? (We have a lot of huge trees.)

Comments
Post a Comment