Packing, Cleaning, Shopping
Yes, we are less than 24 hours away from the vacation. This means lots of running around. Redford is wondering why it is so important for everything to be done around the house in 2 days. He is very curious about if he is invited...I know that the bride and groom would have loved having him! I bought a new scarf (1st and only fashion scarf) to take on the trip.
As we are preparing to leave the weather has been very fall like with all the leaves changing and the wind is blowing like crazy. We also are expecting a freeze tonight! That will feel really nice leaving for the airport in the morning. Ha!
Thought I would leave you with some garden pics! We have started planting over 1200 spring bulbs! And the last of the flowers are blooming.

As we are preparing to leave the weather has been very fall like with all the leaves changing and the wind is blowing like crazy. We also are expecting a freeze tonight! That will feel really nice leaving for the airport in the morning. Ha!
Thought I would leave you with some garden pics! We have started planting over 1200 spring bulbs! And the last of the flowers are blooming.
Pink Dalia. This has 2 more buds that need to bloom.

Comments
Post a Comment