Thank you to...
One. Real Simple...
We had a great dinner tonight from a Real Simple recipe (August 2009).
It is so easy and only takes around 20 minutes. It also seems fairly healthy. We even used whole wheat pasta to give it an additional nutritious boost. The red peppers in the pasta gives it a little kick so guys like the vegetarian meal!


Two. Shutterfly...
We got our photo albums today!! They are so beautiful and I am excited that they turned out so well. It is a little more expensive than I would like but I always try and order when there are specials. I got 100 free photo prints with this order, plus free shipping and 20% off. YES PLEASE!!!

Three. trusted recipes...
I made a peach cobbler for dessert! It is so delish! I finally used the last of my box of 60 peaches!!! YUM. (We are not even sick of peaches yet. That is how much I love them.)

Four. Redford...
Just for being him. He is a good dog. He watched me cook this afternoon and just laid there being patient. He also is trying a new lamb and rice food today. He is still barking at the bowl so we will see if he will eat it for more than one day.
We had a great dinner tonight from a Real Simple recipe (August 2009).
It is so easy and only takes around 20 minutes. It also seems fairly healthy. We even used whole wheat pasta to give it an additional nutritious boost. The red peppers in the pasta gives it a little kick so guys like the vegetarian meal!
Two. Shutterfly...
We got our photo albums today!! They are so beautiful and I am excited that they turned out so well. It is a little more expensive than I would like but I always try and order when there are specials. I got 100 free photo prints with this order, plus free shipping and 20% off. YES PLEASE!!!
Three. trusted recipes...
I made a peach cobbler for dessert! It is so delish! I finally used the last of my box of 60 peaches!!! YUM. (We are not even sick of peaches yet. That is how much I love them.)
Four. Redford...
Just for being him. He is a good dog. He watched me cook this afternoon and just laid there being patient. He also is trying a new lamb and rice food today. He is still barking at the bowl so we will see if he will eat it for more than one day.

Comments
Post a Comment