Broken silence

I want to apologize to all my fans (Thanks for your loyalty:) ) for being quiet on the blog for the last few weeks. It has really been a busy time of year for us. I have been taking pictures along the way so get ready for a several blogs to come!!

The past weeks have included: weddings, hikes, fun with flowers, family and friends visiting, home improvement projects, and more.


This blog will start with Cody's trip to Santa Barbara for a good friend's wedding. I did not join him and was really wondering, WHAT WAS I THINKING? Then Cody called from the airport letting me know that he almost missed his flight, and I remembered...yes, this is a boy's trip! He had a good time seeing several friends from college at the wedding. It was located in Hope Ranch and looked just beautiful. They had the ceremony and reception outside.

This is Cody's friend Luke riding a trolley to the wedding location.

The groom, Grant, waiting for his bride.

First dance in the garden. See the orange dress to the left, bridesmaid. All the girls had on a different color. So cute!!

The golden retriever at the reception!! Isn't that a dream come true!! Cody followed the trainer around all night trying to get tips. Here is the bride, Julia, bonding with the retriever.

Santa Barbara never disappoints. LOVE IT!

Comments

Popular Posts