Audrey has arrived

Audrey has arrived in France. I linked her blog on the side for any of you that want to read about the exciting adventures she is about to partake in this year! We miss her already! She has already had her first gelato with many, many more to come!

Cody and I are getting ready to visit several good friends in California. But first we have to get out of here. This means leaving Redford behind. Yikes! He met our friend that is going to be staying here and really liked her, so much so he reverted to his puppy behavior. Ha! Can't wait to see how it goes. I am of coarse typing out detailed instructions on how to handle him!

Yes, he does look like he is doing something bad. He dug up the only living Aspen tree start we had in our yard for his stick!

Awe, forgiveness...


Good news, Redford relearned to swim this weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts