Pillow Talk
The UPS man came and I got my Birthday package. Receiving a package is pretty exciting; but when the box has the words "Crate and Barrel" plastered across it I want to shout with glee.

The package contained this wonderful pillow for the living room. It pulls the 2 couches together and goes well with the other pillow we have (thanks to my mama). On a side note, the Crate and Barrel pillow prices also included the down inserts. This is often times a separate charge (Pottery Barn) which usually makes pillows less affordable.


I am still searching for a third throw pillow that is affordable. I want one that has good texture, similar style, or similar colors. I really like the one below from CB2 but it is too expensive...
The package contained this wonderful pillow for the living room. It pulls the 2 couches together and goes well with the other pillow we have (thanks to my mama). On a side note, the Crate and Barrel pillow prices also included the down inserts. This is often times a separate charge (Pottery Barn) which usually makes pillows less affordable.
I am still searching for a third throw pillow that is affordable. I want one that has good texture, similar style, or similar colors. I really like the one below from CB2 but it is too expensive...

Comments
Post a Comment