Hail
Last night we had rain at our house. It continued to be a gloomy morning so it was hard to get out of bed. I worked at the garden this morning to find more than rain had happened there. It hailed.
I have never cleaned up after a hail storm until today. Today's solution to repairing the beds: MUM'S. They provided instant color and the problem was semi-solved.
The only other solution I came up with was posting flower pictures of the season on poster boards to show everyone at the party tonight that we really can garden and have had beautiful flowers all summer. :)
I have never cleaned up after a hail storm until today. Today's solution to repairing the beds: MUM'S. They provided instant color and the problem was semi-solved.
The only other solution I came up with was posting flower pictures of the season on poster boards to show everyone at the party tonight that we really can garden and have had beautiful flowers all summer. :)

Comments
Post a Comment