Birthday Surprise
Redford gave me the best, sweetest gift I could have asked for on my birthday...Well at least he gave me a good laugh once I realized we could easily use the hose to clean him up. Thank goodness Cody was home to help!
We were preparing for my family to come over for a birthday celebration when we realized Redford had been outside longer than usual. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he would be lying on the patio. I looked around to see him deep in a mud hole (THAT HE CREATED). He then looked back at me proud as can be, then realized I may not be so excited. I immediately closed the door and got Cody. Once we decided on a plan, I had to snap some photos. It was such bad puppy behavior that I couldn't be mad at him.


We were preparing for my family to come over for a birthday celebration when we realized Redford had been outside longer than usual. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he would be lying on the patio. I looked around to see him deep in a mud hole (THAT HE CREATED). He then looked back at me proud as can be, then realized I may not be so excited. I immediately closed the door and got Cody. Once we decided on a plan, I had to snap some photos. It was such bad puppy behavior that I couldn't be mad at him.

These pictures of Redford are hilarious! He looks so proud of himself. Happy Birthday to you!
ReplyDelete