Well there has been a lot of things going on lately that I want to share with all my friends and family.


ONE. We are aunts and uncles again. Tristan Michael was born on Saturday. He weighed 6 lbs. and 4 oz. He is doing well but still at the hospital learning to become a good eater. I will post a picture as soon as I have one. He is so cute!

TWO. Did anyone else see the lines at sonic last week for the free root beer float night? It was amazing, traffic was stopped.

THREE. Cody and I lost our only set of keys to the Subaru last week. It ended up being a fiasco. We walked the park 5 times, took the house a part, and called a locksmith. NO KEYS. The car ended up going to the dealership (by tow) and got reprogrammed. I have advise. NEVER LOOSE YOUR KEYS.


FOUR. My sisters wedding is next weekend! Can't wait.

FIVE. My other sister is visiting (for the wedding) but we finally get to meet Kalem!!

SIX. My cousin and her husband were visiting CO from Florida and we got to take her to our favorite coffee shop (WE WALKED!) Redford loved it.

I leave you with Redford. Sad that it is a busy week!

Comments

  1. I had so much fun visiting you guys. I guess everything worked out with the car and I am so glad!! I loved seeing the pictures from Kara's showers. Please post pictures of the wedding. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts