Color Splash
What a day! The cold, cloudy wet day canceled gardening this morning so I worked in the house. The office got both Cody and I frazzled last night while we were in search of papers and new linens. I woke up ready to fix the mess. (Of coarse that means a trip to Target!!) I got these cute boxes at the office store next door to organize all our files.

After dinner Cody and I decided to continue changing the furniture arrangements around. We added the green couch to the living room for the summer (was in the office, which now is very empty with only a desk). I wish I had 2 of the cute flower pillows because I hate the other patterned ones.
Anyway, I think the new arrangement turned out pretty good. We are going to get a taller shelf for the corner between the couches and a cute side table. The decorating is always evolving...



Also, I tried cooking a pasta dish with pesto for the first time last night. It was really good. We had chicken, spinach, and mushrooms in a whole grain pasta with pesto sauce. And lots of rolls on the side. YUM!!
After dinner Cody and I decided to continue changing the furniture arrangements around. We added the green couch to the living room for the summer (was in the office, which now is very empty with only a desk). I wish I had 2 of the cute flower pillows because I hate the other patterned ones.
Anyway, I think the new arrangement turned out pretty good. We are going to get a taller shelf for the corner between the couches and a cute side table. The decorating is always evolving...
Also, I tried cooking a pasta dish with pesto for the first time last night. It was really good. We had chicken, spinach, and mushrooms in a whole grain pasta with pesto sauce. And lots of rolls on the side. YUM!!

Comments
Post a Comment