
The wedding was beautiful. We had so much fun and really got to celebrate. Here is Kara and John having their first dance. Her dress was gorgeous and the newlyweds were glowing.

This is Kara with her bouquet. It was made of all red roses and just "popped" against her dress.

The tables all had these vases with roses, votive candles, and black centers. The chairs all had elegant white covers with black ties. They really transformed the room!

The cake was
soo tasty. She had several flavors (chocolate Kahlua fudge, white with strawberry and Bavarian cream, lemon) but my favorite was the spice. I know some cakes that look great don't taste good, but this one tasted as good as it looked!!

They were nice to each other during the cutting. So romantic!

Then it was time to Dance the night away!! (I wore flats, so it was really fun.) Congrats to the happy couple! We are so excited for them and look forward to seeing them have a lifetime of happiness.
The whole week was so fun seeing friends and family. We really had a good time with our new nephew. Here he is with his aunties.

This is him again playing in his
bumbo chair.

Wow the wedding looked amazing! I'm so sad I missed out on such a great family time. And the new little nephew is adorable and getting so big! Let your family know I miss them and hope you all are doing well =)
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you for posting pictures. I love all the red roses in everything it looked beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete