ROAD TRIP
Cody and I had a little get away over the past weekend to celebrate his birthday!!
It was so fun to go down to Santa Fe and well, EAT! We ate as much red and green chili we could stand. I loved a place called Tomasitas and Cody loved the restaurant Maria's. Amongst all the food, we did explore the city by walking and shopping. There is a new area of town close to the Plaza area called the Rail Yard. They had a great coffee shop.
We went to it twice and we also got a great sandwich for the drive home (Pesto, Tomato, fresh mozzarella, arugula all on a homemade roll).
Anyway, I thought that the best way to show our trip was to give a tour of some of the charming old Spanish doors and entry ways.
Several of these photos were taken along Canyon Road.

Comments
Post a Comment