Planting with the Dog
The patio is starting to look so good. In fact, the entire backyard is a fun place to hang out. I will give a tour of the yard once we really have it together for a cookout. We need to get pictures of the table, the rock, the new flower bed, and of course all the flower pots. The grass is looking better although Redford is pretty hard on it.
Here are some pictures of Redford and I working on the pots and watering.


He likes to drink the water as it flows into the can as well as from the can to the pot (not much water makes it into the pots!!!)


This rectangle pot came from Santa Fe. (Viva la Santa Fe!)
Here are some pictures of Redford and I working on the pots and watering.
This rectangle pot came from Santa Fe. (Viva la Santa Fe!)

Comments
Post a Comment