Hanging with the 3 D's
Redford had a play date at Cody's dad's house. He got to play with Duncan, Diana, and Daisy (Cody's sister's little black dog). He really had a good time running around the yard. Also, I have to point out that during dinner he lied down next to us like he was really trained. It was a proud moment, I am not going to lie.
Duncan is 12 years old, so it is always nice to see him. He still seems like he is in good health and enjoying retirement. He and Diana had a spa day to get ready for the arrival of Cody's little sister.
If any of you have come in contact with Diana, you know all she does is bark, sleep, and bark. Good thing she's cute. I am so glad that Redford hasn't picked that up. (yet...)
He had so much fun with his friends; he was smiling all the way home!
Also Redford discover 2 things today:
1. he likes planting pots
2. Grilling is a great activity. Going in and out of the house! YES!

Comments
Post a Comment