Sunday morning
This is at Redrock Canyon. We decided to go on a nice walk with the dog and then get some coffee. Pikes Peak looked amazing with all the snow from the previous days storms.



Redford had a big weekend. He said, "goodbye" to his kennel. He is sleeping on his pillow at night and hanging out in the hall when we are not home. I think he is so happy! Hopefully it will last...

I also wanted to share this picture of Redford on Easter. It had snowed in the morning and he came inside a muddy mess. This has really been on Cody's mind so he is transforming our yard into a BBQ paradise (I hope)! No really, we are trying to get the grass to grow so Redford can play outside without looking like this every time he comes inside.
Redford had a big weekend. He said, "goodbye" to his kennel. He is sleeping on his pillow at night and hanging out in the hall when we are not home. I think he is so happy! Hopefully it will last...
I also wanted to share this picture of Redford on Easter. It had snowed in the morning and he came inside a muddy mess. This has really been on Cody's mind so he is transforming our yard into a BBQ paradise (I hope)! No really, we are trying to get the grass to grow so Redford can play outside without looking like this every time he comes inside.

Comments
Post a Comment