Crested Butte, Colorado


This past weekend Cody and I were invited to go to Crested Butte with some good friends. We had never been to the small ski town before and loved every second of it. Although it is April, we surrounded ourselves with winter activities. Cody skied at Mount Crested Butte; and Sharron, Hillary and I went snowshoeing. (Which I Loved!!)



It was closing weekend for the mountain so everyone was celebrating. They hosted a costume parade and everyone dresses in costumes the last day of sking.


The town of Crested Butte has several cute shops that we found ourselves wandering about. They also have this amazing Coffee shop that is located in a fascinating building.




I know many of you are curious if Redford also went to the mountains. He actually stayed home with Fred (my dad) and Bailey (the Shiatsu). They too sounded like they got along great!

Comments

Popular Posts