WINTER STORM


Actually, it is the only storm we have had this year and April is less than a week away. Bulbs have bloomed. My yard has even started to get green. Anyway, this storm came to Colorado Springs around noon. I started to take pictures to see the progress. It seemed that within about an hour it had snowed around 4 inches. The wind is what really caused the weather to be nasty.


Redford sure did enjoy the snow!


Here are photos of the beginning of the storm and then an hour into it. You can see how fast it came.


There is more snow predicted over night and it has continued to snow all day and evening!

Comments

  1. Redford is just about the cutest dog that I have EVER seen. I can picture him with you two. I miss you girl! And I am loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts