About Me

Here are 25 things about me.

1. When music plays after a movie, I really like to get up and dance.

2. I also really like movies that are dance themes. Center stage. Step Up.

3. I have a golden retriever named Redford. He is my second love.


4. I love cheese. I would eat it for every meal if I could. Cheese eggs. Grilled cheese. Cheese tortellini.

5. Sometimes I wish that I could be back on the high school soccer team just for the team practices.

6. Some mornings I only get up early because Cody will make me a latte.

7. My mom’s cookies will always taste better than the ones I make. Chocolate chip are the best. (My favorite specialty cookie is a ginger molasses.)

8. This summer we are going to plant a rose garden and I am really excited to add a strawberry patch to our backyard.

9. I own my first pair of skinny jeans, and I feel pretty good in them so far.

10. I like to wear hats that cover my ears while walking to keep them from getting to cold.

11. Santa Barbara is one of my favorite places to visit. It has 2 things: the beach and Blender’s. I try and talk about SB to whoever will listen.

12. Tulips are my favorite flowers.

13. Planning meals as if they are a party makes cooking dinner a lot more fun.

14. The OC is one of my favorite television series. I didn’t leave my house for months watching all 4 seasons.

15. The Confessions of a Shopaholic book series by Sophie Kinsella are some of my favorite books. I am not sure if I can bring myself to watch the movies (but I will). Martha I don’t blame you for not seeing Harry Potter now.

16. I have always wanted to be a food critic because I love to eat out and am very critical of not only the food but service and ambiance.

17. I really like linens. They have to be the right textures. (Towels, sheets, dish clothes, blankets, etc.)

18. India is my favorite culture. I love all the different traditions with each region. Beautiful Sari’s. Bollywood.

19. When sitting in church I think that a mother/father should take their crying baby out of the sanctuary. This doesn’t mean stand in the back. (The baby is still crying…)

20. I am a reality TV fanatic. I like The Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, and YES Survivor!!!

21. I picked the shampoo that I use based on its smell. Aquage has a fresh scent that I have been using for at least 8 years!

22. I want to learn to knit so that I can have a scarf for everyday of the year!

23. I enjoy art and would like to create more paintings. Cody is waiting for me to make something for the entry of our house.

24. I have 2 sisters that I talk to several times a day. They are my BFF’s! I would be willing to create necklaces ☺

25. I like to hike but am afraid that I am going to get eaten/attacked by a mountain lion, so I won’t go alone.

Comments

  1. Hi Christa! Great to see you have started a blog.

    Don't feel bad (#7), your mom's cookies taste better than anyones cookies!

    And...don't worry I won't be checking your spelling. I gave up on that many, many years ago!

    Looking forward to reading more and more entries about you, Redford and Cody.

    Love You - Russ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts